Summer/Debs 2020 Booking Fee
This service is available to anyone booking a debs or summer commission who has already spoken to one of our team via Facebook, Instagram or Email.
Please do not pay your booking fee without speaking to a member of our team first or reading the terms and conditions below.
- Do not confirm booking without talking to one of our team members about the style and budget you have in mind. Once a style decision has been made, no changes can be made to the dress design
- If you have not received conformation from us via email or social media, your booking is invalid
- This booking fee is completely non-refundable as it is a booking fee
- If you decide to cancel your order, your booking fee will not be refunded
- €250 booking fee will confirm your booking and be taken off the price of your dress when final payment is made
- Once you have made this booking and your dress design has commenced, you are liable for the full payment of the dress
- All quotes given on dresses include booking fee
- We will talk you through each step via mail, keep you updated on the status of your dress and give you a minimum of a weeks notice to let you know when it will be ready for collection
- You must be over the age of 18 to make this booking by yourself. If you are under the age of 18, a parent or guardian must be present when making the booking
- If we feel your dress request is unattainable or expectations are unreasonable, we will have the power to cancel your order and refund your booking fee
- Due to high demand this season, your dress may be ready in advance of your debs. You will be required to pay 50% of the dress cost at your first fitting
- When collecting your dress you will be asked to confirm you happy with your dress. Once the dress leaves the studio there will be no refunds on custom orders. We have no problem making small alterations or repairs