This is when you can pay our standard 100 euro deposit
This service is available to anyone booking a summer or debs commission who has already spoken to one of our team via Facebook, Instagram or email. Do not go ahead with choosing to book without speaking to a member of the team first.
Terms and conditions
Do not confirm booking without talking to one of our staff about the style and budget you have in mind. Once a style decision has been made, no changes can be made to the dress design.
If you haven't been given conformation from us via mail or any social media then your booking via the site is invalid.
This deposit is completely non refundable as it is a booking deposit.
If you decide to cancel your order, your deposit will not be refunded so please be confident when booking.
This 100 Euro deposit will confirm your booking and be taken off the price of your dress when the final payment is made.
Once you have made this booking and we have started your dress you are 100 % liable for the full payment of the dress
All quotes given on dresses include the booking deposit.
We will talk you through each step via mail, keep you updated on what is going on with your dress and give you a minimum of a weeks notice to let you know when it will be ready.
You must be over the age of 18 to make this booking by yourself. If you are under the age of 18, a parent or guardian must be present when making the booking.
If we feel your dress request is unattainable or we feel you're being unreasonable with expectations, we will have the power to cancel your order and refund your deposit.
Due to the demand this season, your dress may be ready much earlier then your debs you will still be required to pay for half of your dress on your first fitting
When you come in to collect your dress you will be asked to confirm you are 100 per cent happy with your dress. Once the dress leaves the studio there will be no refunds on custom orders. We have no problem making small alterations or repairs.
- We do not accept returns for any of our dresses/garments, as they are custom-made to fit your specific measurements.
- We will however repair any small faults that have occurred from our part while manufacturing the dress/garment.
- If it is a case you would like to resell the dress, we can repair any of the damages caused by the client for an additional fee.
- I agree that I am over eighteen years of age and that I have signed my correct name below. In the case where I am not over eighteen years of age I agree that my legal guardian, who is over eighteen years old, has signed their correct name below on my behalf.
- I agree that the personal details I have given are entirely accurate.
- Eamonn McGill Design does not replicate other antiquities designs and you are receiving a dress inspired by images you have shown us/we have sourced elsewhere.
- Every consideration is taken to provide you with correct prices and descriptions, however errors may arise and details will be adjusted if necessary.
- Eamonn McGill Design’ aim is to manufacture your dress/garment as closely as possible to the original design agreed upon, but there may be a fabric change/colour variation due to difficulty in sourcing an identical match.
- Eamonn McGill Design’ dresses/garments are custom-made, and once the tailoring process has started the materials cannot be reused.
- Eamonn McGill Design dresses/garments are made by hand in Dublin, Ireland.
- By the first fitting you will be informed on progress of your dress/garment and asked to confirm whether you are happy with dress/garment so far.
- Your dress/garment will be produced exactly according to the timetable arranged by us, and the item will be inspected by us upon completion to ensure it meets our quality standards.
- At final fitting you are responsible for expressing any concerns or queries you may have, and confirming you are 100% happy with the fit, fabric, colour and quality of your dress/garment before it leaves the studio.
- All hand-sewing, appliqué, embellishments on dress are extremely delicate and Eamonn McGill Design will not be liable for wear and tear that may occur once the dress is collected from studio at final fitting.
- Any dresses that have a net/tulle base are should be worn with care as these fabrics are extremely delicate. Eamonn McGill Design will not be held liable if any wear and tear occurs to the net/tulle once the dress is collected from studio at final fitting.
- Eamonn McGill Design will not be held liable for any damage done to the dress/garment once it is collected from studio at final fitting.
- Eamonn McGill Design will not be held liable for any damage done to dress/garment from washing; dry cleaning etc. once dress is collected from studio at final fitting.
- I agree that when I/my legal guardian signs this contract I/they are doing so in acceptance of these terms and conditions, having read and understood these terms and conditions.
- Store dress in dress bag in a dry, temperate place, out of direct sunlight.
- Care of dress differs from dress to dress depending on fabric used, if embellishments, appliqué etc.
- To remove creases, it’s best to steam dress, either with iron or leave hanging in the bathroom, out of water’s way while having shower. For certain fabrics it is possible to press with cool dry iron, making sure there is another fabric e.g. piece of white cloth on top of dress to protect it.
- If dress is stained, deal with stain as soon as possible as the longer you wait, the more difficult it is to remove.
- Test all treatment of stains on a hidden part of the dress before treating the stain to make sure no discoloration/damage to the fabric occurs.
- Never rub stain, blot or scrape to prevent further saturation of stain.
- To remove make up: dampen stain with warm water on towel and then lightly press bleach (colour-safe) or liquid detergent into stain until outline of stain is gone. Then wash dress in hottest water possible safe for the fabric.
- To remove sweat: dampen bar of soap and then apply directly to stain, and then apply liquid detergent to the stain and wash.
- To remove grease: wash dress in hottest water safe for the fabric then spray with liquid pre-treatment spray place stain down on paper towels and rub dry. Rinse with warm water and hang dry.
- To remove grass: use alcohol to wipe off stain and then apply gentle chlorine bleach for any remaining stain.
- To remove blood: apply a paste of water and talcum powder/starch on the stain and let it dry then brush off.
- To remove mud: let mud dry then scrape off as much as possible. Soak for 15 minutes in water with detergent then wash in hottest water possible for fabric.
- To remove tea/coffee: immediately run cold water on stain. Apply pre-treatment wash to dress and then launder.
- To clean a dirty hem, soak hemline in warm water mixed with detergent for a few hours, taking care to keep rest of dress out of the water. Using a toothbrush, gently scrub hemline with sudsy water to get dirt out. Rinse thoroughly with water and leave to dry on drying rack.
- If your garment is made of silk/lace it is better to have it cleaned by a professional. If unsure what to do it is always best to get it professionally cleaned.